It prints the document wirelessly at anywhere whether in your home or office. It prints at least 19 pages per minute. It starts and finishes printing immediately with the feature of Instant-on Technology. It also conserves resources and saves money with energy and also attains paper-saving features.
Some Benefits of HP LaserJet P1102w:
● It can print at least 19 pages within a minute.
● It also facilitates wireless direct printing.
● It’s cost is reasonable.
● It is an ultra-compact printer with an elegant industrial design.
● It benefits with the enhanced printing quality.
Here you will know about LaserJet P1102w printers.
● How to assemble the wireless network on the printer.
● Setting up the printer on a wireless system (Windows)
● Setting up the printer on a wireless system (Mac)
● How will you install and connect the printer to your computer over a wireless network in a simple way.
Setting up the printer on a wireless system (Windows)
● Enter the network name and password. If you do not remember your network name and password, just go to find your Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password.
● You must connect the printer on a wireless network with the use of USB cable.
● Hit on software and driver downloads and, then type your printer name, and press Enter.
● Download the full trait software, and then follow the on-screen instructions to install and set up the printer on a wireless network.
● Once you finish downloading the software, proceed with your computer to finish the install.
Setting up the printer on a wireless system (Mac Devices)
Here, you will come to know some easy steps to setting up the Hp laserjet p1102w wireless setup taking up a wireless network in Mac devices. Simply, follow these steps one by one to set up your printer on a wireless network on a Mac.
● Write down the network name and password. If you do not remember your network name and password, just go to find your Wireless WEP, WPA, WPA2 Password.
● Attach a USB cable to the USB port on the back of the printer, and then to the computer.
● After that, you need to upgrade the printer.
● Tap on Software and Driver Downloads, then you need to enter your printer name, and then tap Enter. Try to install any functional firmware updates.
● Stroke on the Apple menu, and then hit System Preferences.
● Being sure of your operating system version, tap Print & Fax, Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners.
● Hit the name of your printer, and then tap Options & Supplies.
● Tap on Utility, and then hit Open Printer Utility.
● Connect HTML Config to open the developed printer settings window.
● Tap on the Networking tab, and then hit Wireless in the left pane.
● Tap on 802.11b/g/n Wireless, and then tap enabled from the pop-up menu.
● Allowing wireless on the Networking tab in HP Utility
● Double-tap on your network name to add it to the Current Network Name field, type the network password, and then hit Apply.
● Write down the network name and then type password.
● Put in your network name to the Current Network Name (SSID) field.
● Type your network password.
● Detach the USB cable from the printer and the computer.
● In the Printers & Scanners, Print & Scan, or Print & Fax window, hit the name of your printer, tap on the minus sign , and then erase the USB-installed printer.
● Hit the plus sign , and then tap on Add Printer or Scanner.
● Hit on the name of your printer with Bonjour as the kind, tap on the Use or Print Using box, and then choose the name of your printer in the pop-up menu.
● Add the printer in the list.
How to stabilize a connection between the HP LaserJet P1102w and the router or hub using a wireless connection?
- First of all, just press the setup button on the control panel in order to open the setup wizard.
- The name designated to your network should seem in the list of accessible networks.
- Type the network name and password when urged by the setup wizard,
- And hit OK.
- A wireless connection has been ascertained between the HP LaserJet P1102w and the router or hub.
- Here we discussed how to use the HP LaserJet P1102w on windows and mac devices. Let us know if you face any problems while setting up your printer.