If you are a candidate who is going to appear for the CLAT exam then it is important that you should know all the rules and guidelines for the CLAT exam.
All the CLAT Online exam guidelines are mentioned in the admit card, it is necessary that the candidates should read the guidelines carefully. There are two types of guidelines given to the candidates. The first type of guidelines is related to the code of conduct while the second type of guidelines is according to the COVID guidelines.
In this article, you will get to know all the guidelines and important points that you should be aware of while going for the CLAT exam. The CLAT 2021 exam will be held on 23rd July 2021 from 2 pm to 4 pm in offline mode.
General guidelines for CLAT on the day of the exam
Following are the guidelines that every candidate should follow on the day of the CLAT exam
- You should carry a CLAT Admit card and ID proof at the exam center. You cannot attempt the exam without an admit card.
- The candidates should have a photograph attached to the admit card, those who do not have a photograph on their admit card should attach it before going for the exam.
- Keep an extra xerox copy of your Admit card and ID proof with you to avoid the end-moment problem.
- Try to reach the exam centre one hour before the reporting time.
- The Medical self-declaration form should be filled and submitted to the invigilator.
- The candidates are not allowed to take calculators or a blank sheet of paper with them.
- Thermal screening is mandatory for all the candidates who are appearing for the CLAT exam.
CLAT Online exam guidelines as per the COVID
Because of the COVID, it is very important that all the measures should be followed by all the candidates who are appearing for the CLAT exam.
- The special staff will be available at the exam centres for the thermal screening of the candidates and maintaining the social distance at the exam centre.
- Following are the points that will be followed by the staff at the exam centre due to COVID
- The staff will keep an eye on the orderly movement of the candidates right from the entry gate.
- The social distancing will be maintained at the exam centre.
- The candidates have to sanitize their hands before entering the exam hall.
- The disinfectant liquid will get sprayed to the examination halls.
- Candidates with fever or COVID symptoms will not be allowed to give an exam inside the common exam hall. A separate arrangement is made for these students.
- Candidates having a fever of more than 99.14 will have to give an exam in the isolation lab.
Points to be considered before the CLAT exam
It is seen that many students are getting nervous and afraid at the end moment of the exam which directly affects their marks.
Here, are some tricks and tips that every candidate should follow at the end moment of the exam
Take proper sleep
The candidates must take proper sleep of 7-8 hours before the day of the exam. Do not study late at night a day before the exam.
Check all the documents
All the documents such as admit card and ID proof should be kept ready a day before the exam so that you will not forget any important document.
Do not read any new topic before the exam
It is advised that you should not read any new topic or concept before the exam as it will make you anxious and may affect your performance in the exam.
It is recommended that you not study anything on the day of the exam, keep your mind calm.
Know the location of your exam centre
Candidates must have an idea about the location of the exam centre so that it will avoid the end moment trouble. You can use Google Maps to know the track and estimated time required to reach your exam centre.
Reporting to the exam centre
You should reach the exam centre before at least one hour of the reporting time to avoid the inconvenience such as traffic jams and the vehicle breakdown etc. check the arrangement of your seats as soon as you reach the exam centre.
Every candidate should read all the guidelines and tips and follow them and most importantly, do not take the stress of the exam, attempt the exam with confidence and score maximum marks in the exam.