Animation video production is another form of entertainment production. It uses its manipulation tricks to make a crafted object or a figure move by placing them on the moving screen. Animation video production is based on fictional stories and helps to understand complicated things easily.
Animated video productions are also among the present crowd as it is filled with the latest trends which makes them even more appealing. It is a good way to shape human emotion.
The first animation videos were based on drawings created by chalk. It claimed its public appearance in France in 1906, titles Humorus Phases of Funny Faces. Unlike today it was completely different as it was done manually. Now it is the advanced version of the digital space.
In short entertainment with engagement will lead to success.
Types of animation video production:
Video production is always to improve the brand image in front of the target audience. But we should not forget that people who are creating or making a video also likes to experiment with things upon the audience for improvement.
Hence the types of animation video include:
- Traditional animation video production: This video technique follows the traditional handmade images which were laid out on different screens to create the illusion of movements.
- 2-D animation video production: Well these are similar to those of the traditional animation but they are clear and accurate.
- 3-D computer animation video production: These are effective and expensive than the previous animation videos and are created by computers. They are good at making the environment a little lively.
- Motion graphics: They are a mixture of texts and images which are creatively displayed on the screen. They are mainly used for large multimedia projects. But these are not very simple as they try to bring the design to life by adding the elements of time and space.
- Stop motion animation: They are created with the help of photographs that are taken in sequence with different positions and screened. This creates an illusion of motion.
Use of the animation video production:
- Animation video production opens the door to a different world where you can connect through emotions and it cannot be done through real human beings.
- A small imaginary set-up instead of featuring actual people that tries to encourage the creativity of the people.
- It portrays the thoughts and positive side of the creator who is creating it.
- Animation is used in every industry but is commonly used in the medical industry for creating instructional videos for people as well as patients.
- It also helps in increasing the popularity of the types of equipment that are used for animated video production.
- A brilliant animation video attracts different web traffic towards the particular website.
- Animation in the form of GIFs is commonly used on social media platforms to share messages and information with others.
- They are good at cutting through ‘noise’ in digital space.
- As the animated video allows flexibility these videos can be easily updated by the creator.
- Animation videos have a good chance of getting viral immediately after their release so they are good in ratings.
Animated video production is the best storytelling method that is earning its popularity with the changing time. An effective market tool and an expensive business product. One needs to be creative enough to represent their ideas through this medium. It is like a magic spell that brings the non-living back to life. Who knew that a simple drawing can become a good source of income and popularity.